Monday, July 15, 2013

Day Seven of 30






     I see you walking down the hall,
     Moving that body side to side.
     Thinking if one day I would see it all, 
     Stand behind you with my tube of astroglide.

     You tease me with your eyes at work,
     Wondering if you would give me a chance.
     Even though my thought process is just a quirk,
     Soon I hope our bodies will get to do that naked horizontal dance.

     Sometimes I lay awake at night,
     Pondering about us one day being together.
     Surely, one day you would give me the invite,
     To smack that ass with some fine leather.

     But, all I can do is hope,
     Soon I will get the go ahead sign.
     Being in your shower and drop the soap,
     Eventually, going home and marking my headboard pine.

     Can't a man dream about you?
     The crotch in my pants is getting tighter.
     About my thoughts you never knew,
     I can put out your flame, being the love fire fighter.

     
     
     
     
     
     

No comments:

Post a Comment