Friday, July 19, 2013

Day Eleven of 30

                                                                           
My girlfriend is out of town for the week,
A special time with someone I won't seek.
Video conferencing is the key to the game,
Sex in person will no longer be the same.

Phone to phone will be the key,
Communication between you and me.
Tilt the phone just right is nice,
Rub your bare breast once then twice.

Slowly strip for me in front of the camera,
Another form of karma sutra.
Down to your undies you go,
Trying not to seem like a ho.

Touch yourself in lots of places,
Looking at my phone of you, puts me through my paces.
All of a sudden your index finger is wet,
The rest of the digits form a quartet.

Insert your finger to the hilt,
A body that is brick shit built.
Moaning as your body shivers,
Orgasms overcome you like a meeting of rivers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment