Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Day Twenty Seven of 30

Living for the Love of You....

Standing here on my porch at night,
Thinking of you while you are not in my sight.
Gonna work hard tomorrow and all is fine,
Staying busy will keep you out of my mind.

All my might, I try not to think of you,
All the while, slamming down that vodka and Mountain Dew.
Want to grab the cell and call you,
Knowing that I want you so bad, who knew?

You send chills all over my body with thoughts of us,
I hit the wall with my frustration I must express.
To calm down for I will see you soon,
Luck may be my brother, for tomorrow is a full moon.

I finally drift off to sleep, peacefully and sound,
My ending thoughts of you reflect how you boss me around.
Nominate me to be your love forever,
Taking care of you will be my everlasting endeavor.








No comments:

Post a Comment